PokePark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun website where you role-play with pokemon!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jim the Pinsir

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
coolkid

Jim the Pinsir Empty
PostSubject: Jim the Pinsir   Jim the Pinsir EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:08 pm

Name: Jim

Pokemon: Pinsir

Moves: Vicegrip/ Focus Energy/ Bind/ Seismic Toss

Flaws*: He always acts before he thinks often times leading him into trouble, He is very quick to anger, He has a fear of heights.

Personality: Jim is a cheerful enough Pinsir. While he may not personally try to get into fights oh what am i saying if you annoy him or anger him he will want to hurt you. Though if you don't annoy or anger Jim, as I said he is a nice guy, he will be a good friend. He enjoys training alot, and eating. Lots and lots of eating. Also everything in his flaws.

Level: 10

Talents: He can lift something twice his weight, and eat three large pizzas in one sitting.

RP example**: It was a sunny day, as the sun shined down spreading its radiance onto the Earth. A breeze rustled the tree branches all around. Under one of the trees relaxing away from the sun was none other than Jim. His eyes were closed as he was having a peaceful time. All was peaceful and calm no one was causing any trouble until out of the tree above Jim a seedot fell right on Jim's head.

Jim rubbed his head trying to figure out what happen and once he figured out it was the seedot he glared at it.

"How dare you fall on me and ruin my nap," Jim said. While most would think Jim was overreacting, to Jim this was like stealing the Holy Grail from him.

"Prepare to get crushed," Jim said as he tried to vicegrip the poor seedot, but it scurried out of the way just in time climbine up the tree again. Jim followed up the tree trying to vicegrip the seedot every time he got close, bt the seedot was faster until they reached the top of the tree.

Jim glared at the seedot and vicegriped it then Seismic tossed the seedot and himself off of the tree, resulting in two uncouncious pokemon under a tree.

Notes: N/A

Back to top Go down
Milocross
Admin

Jim the Pinsir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim the Pinsir   Jim the Pinsir EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:10 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://pokepark.forumotion.com

Jim the Pinsir
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum