PokePark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun website where you role-play with pokemon!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yes I was givin permission to make a character this powerful so meh screw all you who gonna hate on it.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam

Sam

Yes I was givin permission to make a character this powerful so meh screw all you who gonna hate on it. Empty
PostSubject: Yes I was givin permission to make a character this powerful so meh screw all you who gonna hate on it.   Yes I was givin permission to make a character this powerful so meh screw all you who gonna hate on it. EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:49 am

Name: Dracon
Pokemon: Dragonite
Moves: Hyper Beam, Draco Meteor, Flamethrower, Thunder Punch
Flaws*: When angered he loses control of himself and attacks nearly anything, Will try to help others even if they dont want it, Has a somewhat annoying calmness about him that just makes pokemon feel awkward
Personality: He's got a helpful spirit, that will try to act like a therapists to other pokemon. He loves to help others and is somewhat of a pacifist, but when he is in a fight or angered you would never notice his pacifistic nature.
Level: 75
Talents: Being a therapist and flying
RP example**: Dracon soared through the bright, blue sky and smiled at the freedom he felt from being up there. He laughed a bit and then said to himself, "This is the life. Freedom of being in the open air without a care in the word." He stopped and floated where he was at for a second as he had thought he had heard something. He shrugged figuring it was nothing and continued to fly around.
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Milocross
Admin

Yes I was givin permission to make a character this powerful so meh screw all you who gonna hate on it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes I was givin permission to make a character this powerful so meh screw all you who gonna hate on it.   Yes I was givin permission to make a character this powerful so meh screw all you who gonna hate on it. EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:06 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://pokepark.forumotion.com

Yes I was givin permission to make a character this powerful so meh screw all you who gonna hate on it.
Page 1 of 1